Responsible for identifying and developing new market opportunities for the Company’s lubricant, fuel and Non-fuel products to enhance profitability and market share, while offering support to staff and clientele across the region.
The incumbent shall:
- Build and manage customer portfolio to improve volumes, margins, credit metrics, and business development.
- Monitor Company performance and create marketing strategies for profitability against performance targets in line with the Company’s strategic plan
- Identify emerging business and revenue generation avenues in the market and develop business plans to capture growth opportunities.
- Evaluate financial aspects of product development including budgets, expenditure, appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Manage and co-ordinate staff and distributors on marketing campaigns & promotions in line with the Company’s strategy
- Develop products and methods for client retention and ensure overall good customer relations across operations
- Proactively liaise and communicate with all business units within the company to ensure customer’s requirements are met and exceeded
- Offer support to wholesalers, distributors and retailers on product matters including stocking, pricing and merchandising.
- Maintain a sales portfolio and recruit new commercial customers to grow business size and increase market penetration.
- Maintain records of industry trends and provide market intelligence on competitors’ pricing, market share and activities.
- Take the lead in commercial tender identification, compilation, submission and lobbying.
- Observe Company brand management and formulate public relations policies, procedures and controls
- Take charge of budget formulation and stewardship for the department and provide Company marketing reports.
The job holder will require the following minimum qualifications:
Five (5) years working experience in a sales and marketing environment with expertise in:
- Account management
- Business development
- Market research & intelligence
- Sales performance tracking and reporting
- Marketing & Sales strategy
- Experience in the oil industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent Supervisory, organizational and co-ordination skills
- Creative thinker with attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
- Team Player
Candidates who are interested and meet the above criteria may submit their applications to email@example.com including a cover letter and detailed CV stating their experience.